But don’t take our word for it. Here are 10 reasons tiles are a great choice for your home over other floor and wall coverings.
1. Tiles are durable. They aren’t easy to scratch, discolour or puncture, and, if they’re installed correctly, will not break or warp.
2. Tiles are low maintenance. Once installed, you don’t need to varnish, sand or professionally clean your tiles. They’re a great option if you want no-fuss home décor
3. Tiles are hygienic. Carpets and other coverings trap dirt, germs or mites between their fibres. Tiles only collect dirt on their surface, and this can be easily wiped away. This makes tiles an excellent choice for people who suffer from allergies like asthma or eczema.
4. Tiles are energy efficient. Tiles act as a thermal mass, adopting the temperature from a room and helping to keep your home warm in winter and cool in summer.
5. Tiles are safe for your family. Tiles are made using natural materials, and do not release noxious gases or chemicals.
6. Tiles are easy to clean. Simply wipe, sweep or vacuum the surface of tiles for no fuss housekeeping.
7. Tiles are colourfast. Unlike carpets or other coverings, tile colours don’t fade or dull.
8. Tiles are versatile. Tiles come in a variety of colours, sizes, textures and materials. There’s a use for tiles in every room of your home!
9. Tiles are waterproof. Once glazed, tiles create a waterproof seal. This makes them the ideal choice for wet areas like bathrooms, kitchens and outdoor patios.
10. Tiles are awesome. They’re colourful, stylish, and make a great addition to any home or business.